Hi there. Just a quick advert to try and persuade you to help keep my bones warm this winter by purchasing one of the books listed below . To find my blog/scrapbook/visual diary, please scroll past the following promotional post...
Lose yourself in a world of
- dark, ancient forests, witches and faerie changelings ~ Crawley
- mind-bending alien plants ~ Edn™
- mermen, selkies, phantom sailors ~ Lore
- devil-worshippers, piskies and a zombie cat ~ Pixie-Led
- werewolves and vikings ~ Berserk!
- a dryad takes on a man with an axe, hippie student thrill-seekers, murderous vegan turkey-lovers and more ~ Solstice
Extraordinary tales of folk horror by Chris Elphick:
Click on an image below to purchase the selected book:
Solstice Stories -
Three short festive folk horror stories - strange taster tales from the portmanteau novel, Solstice.
Click on the image to purchase the selected title direct from Amazon: