Lose yourself in a world of
- dark, ancient forests, witches and faerie changelings ~ Crawley
- mind-bending alien plants ~ Edn™
- mermen, selkies, phantom sailors ~ Lore
- devil-worshippers, piskies and a zombie cat ~ Pixie-Led
- werewolves and vikings ~ Berserk!
- a dryad takes on a man with an axe, hippie student thrill-seekers, murderous vegan turkey-lovers and more ~ Solstice
Extraordinary tales of folk horror by Chris Elphick:
Solstice Stories -
Three short festive folk horror stories - strange taster tales from the portmanteau novel, Solstice.
Click on the image to purchase the selected title direct from Amazon:
New: Delve into the magic of Avalon in a new book devoted to the beautiful and iconic town of Glastonbury, crammed with beautiful imagery captured by Chris Elphick.
Sweyne's Eye is a series of photography zines exploring the City and County of Swansea. You can purchase the book by clicking on the images:
Plenery - a fotozine in 3 parts.
Three small volumes of lo-res photography exploring narrative, connection and belonging, communicated through the device of the photographs of the artist's own shadow. You can purchase the various zines by clicking on the images below:
Within the sixty or so images that comprise ‘Passenger Seat’, photographer/author Chris Elphick uses his position, strapped into a car passenger seat, as a lens to explore passivity, mindfulness/reverie, and the transitory nature of experience.
The joy of life is to be found in the journey itself.
You can purchase this fotozine by clicking on the image above and view the creation of the zine below:
Thanks for taking a look through the above. If any of it took your fancy and you'd like to explore more of my work, please scroll on :).